Adaptive Eating Utensils 4pc Easy Grip Silverware Stainless Steel Knife, Fork, 2 Spoons – (Black)
Are you looking for high quality adaptive utensils for the elderly?
Do you suffer from arthritic hands or tremors that are consistently ruining your dining experience?
Have your family members been subjected to grasping difficulties or needed help stabilizing their tremulous hands due to Parkinson’s Disease or other neurological disorders?
Help is here.
Introducing the Adaptive Eating Utensils by Celley – an innovative (4) piece set of utensils featuring an ergonomic, stainless steel and smooth black design. Each stainless steel utensil comes equipped with an adult-sized easy grip handle made of premium material - designed for durability and a dishwasher safe application. Not only are these styled to shape to your fingers for a more stabilized, wide & textured grip, but they are sculpted with built-in stands to make it easier to pick up when you are ready to use.
Fun Fact: Many users believe the true beauty to be displayed in the low profile, midnight black handles that inconspicuously blend in to any table setting.
This stylistic collection of adaptive silverware includes:
1 Knife (weight 3.07 oz)
1 Fork (weight 3.07 oz)
1 Teaspoon (weight 3.21 oz)
1 Spoon (weight 3.45 oz)
Adaptive Eating Utensils For:
Poor Fine Motor Skills
Stroke Patients, Neurological Disorders, MS, Neuropathy & More
Whether eating breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert - make eating a manageable and pleasurable experience once again with the Celley Adaptive Eating Utensils Set.
- WEIGHT: Each utensil weighs around 3 ounces and may be too heavy for very weak patients
- IDEAL CHOICE: Although perfectly suitable for people of all ages, this adaptive silverware set is custom designed for the elderly, individuals with limited muscle control, trembling hands or arthritis
- 4 PIECE SET: Contains an essential 4pc kitchen table set (including 1 Fork, 1 Knife, 1 Teaspoon & 1 Table Spoon), each equipped with weight support grip handles conducive to easier and more manageable eating for the handicapped, arthritic stricken or neurologically challenged
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: Adaptive utensil set is made with durable, high quality stainless steel that is dishwasher safe and is ergonomically designed for quick, easy cleaning and long-term use
- EATING AID suitable for use in your own home, nursing homes, hospitals and home care