Introducing the 14” Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needles Set by Celley.
DID YOU KNOW… Most long time knitters agree that both, plastic and aluminum knitting needles tend to have slippery grips, are less comfortable, and are more likely to cause your stitches to slip off the ends.
These easy-grip bamboo needles are extremely comfortable to work with, possessing a warm, gentle and earthy feel. Unlike traditionally smaller wooden knitting options, our extra long 14 inch bamboo needles are known for their flexibility and durable attributes – making them fairly difficult to break and ideal for long term use. Beginners and long-time practitioners alike acknowledge that bamboo gets better after each use.
Yes, whether you’re these using long knitting needles for blankets, mittens, sweaters or scarves, you’ll find their unique characteristics allows the yarn to glide smoothly over the bamboo. You won’t even have to pause to push the yarn along. Each tapered point of the needle ensures that each individual loop is even, resulting in the perfect stitch. Plus, these single-pointed knitting needles are extra long, making them the best choice for newbie knitters, offering additional hand support, and ideal for bulky projects or large garments.
"This affordable set will fit in most knitting bags and make an excellent gift for any knitter."
Knitting Needle Sizer: (18 Pair – 36 Pieces / Pcs)
- 2.0 mm (US 0) | 2.25 mm (US 1) | 2.5 mm (US 1.5) | 2.75 mm (US 2)
- 3.0 mm (US 2.5) | 3.25 mm (US 3) | 3.5 mm (US 4) | 3.75 mm (US 5)
- 4.0 mm (US 6) | 4.5 mm (US 7)
- 5.0 mm (US 8) | 5.5 mm (US 9)
- 6.0 mm (US 10) | 6.5 mm (US 10.5)
- 7.0 mm (No corresponding US size)
- 8.0 mm (US 11)
- 9.0 mm (US 13)
- 10.0 mm (US 15)
- BONUS: 60 Inch
- INCLUDES: This set features a fantastic assortment of single-point knitting needles equipped with 18 pair sets (36 pieces total) of US size knitting needles ranging from 2.0mm to 10.0mm (See Knitting Needle Sizer in description section)
- BAMBOO: These knitting needles are made of 100% organic, all-natural wooden bamboo - possessing a finish perfect for any beginner or experienced knitting enthusiast
- ERGONOMIC: Crafted from super lightweight material, each of these 14 inch long knitting needles were made with an anti-slip easy grip design to help alleviate joint pain, knitting stress and discomfort in the wrist (applicable to all ages)
- UNIQUE: Unlike both, plastic and aluminum, our large bamboo needles hold yarn at a much higher rate, are less noisier and will feel absolutely amazing in the hand as you make your way around the circle - serving as practical, yet cost effective knitting accessories for years to come
- BONUS TAPE MEASURE: Includes a handy 60-inch tape measure with golden tabbed edges and a durable flexible frame ideal for any DIY project, needlecraft kit, and measuring curved, flat or rounded surfaces